Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Piak Piak

wakakak um hahah ok i cant believe i make this blog thingy..wakak cuz like siok ba all my fren got this blog so i wanna test la if this thing *cool*enough haha..ok anyways can i start introduce myself now~~?ok haha yo my name is rudolf and i love my cat waakka jk ok stupid..im new here so jeng jeng if buruk diam2 jak ler..so this day im so so so tired until telupa pigi perpustakaan..like 10 misscall from my fren @.@ sory guys..penat bha like 6 P.m baru sia bangun ok bingung..and oya exam Pa N bahasa malaysia just now i think paling2 i can get A or B*confident* wakakak..cuz cuz just now like only 2 hour i spent my time to do that exam paper and trus Zzz until kena cubit cikgu haha lol..ok eh like laju juga masa berjalan ni @.@

k wanna do some senaman petang first lalala bye bye ^.^

No comments: